Users and Persons in ACRM
Persons in ACRM are stored as different types of records, depending on the area of the product where they are referenced. In particular, the following three are used extensively:
- Person (PE) represents the physical person and therefore contains all data which
is independent of a company.
- Role (CP) represents the person related to a company (FI).
- Contact Person (KP), or Person in Company in certain templates, is a join of the data in PE and CP for one company. KP shares a table with PE in the database back-end.
However, users of ACRM are represented with an additional record type: the Rep (ID) Info Area. These records do reference the above, but are maintained separately, and contain certain configuration elements that determine how they interact with the software.
A Rep can have one or more Login Roles, Rights Formats, etc., but will not be able to access the platform until a Login has been configured, which will create a record in the Login File (US) info area.
- In the Rights Module, open the relevant Rep and Right-click anywhere on the screen and select Configure Login:
- In ACRM.web, select the relevant option in the menus, which will usually be located under the Administration section of the menu:
While multiple elements may be configured, the two needed to access the system with a certain rep are the User name and Password. Once this is done, you will be able to log into ACRM using these credentials, and all relevant rights formats, phone profiles, etc. will be assigned as configured.
Note that passwords are subjected to whichever password requirements have been configured for a station or Rep.
Please refer to Configuring Logins for a more detailed overview of the existing options. Logins contains the relevant information for the CRM.web module. As always, please be aware that you can find the documentation specific to your version of ACRM in the WORX Portal.