You are attempting to Display the History for a record in the Login (US) Info Area, but only changes to some fields get successfully recorded.
The reason why changes to certain fields in the Login (US) Info Area are not logged in the history for the record is that these are virtual fields, associated with other fields in the Central Login Configuration (ES) Info Area.
In ACRM, the History feature works by creating History (H0) records that contain generic Links pointing to the parent record. If an event is not generating a History record that can be displayed in the Related Data area, it is likely that the History record would be created pointing to a different record instead.
In this case, the History (H0) records are created pointing to a Central Login Configuration (ES) record. This means that you can display these changes in ES views if the History feature is enabled for the ES Info Area.
Even when the ES Info Area is not being directly used, there will be a shadow ES record for each US record in a given station. If a Central Login Configuration (ES) record is explicitly defined for the station and user, you will observe that the fields reflect the changes to the virtual fields in the US record, and log all changes in the form of history records:
The field to which a virtual field is mapped can be checked in the Mapping column of the Info Area in the Data Model section of the Maintenance Module:
- Open the Maintenance Module (dm)
- Head to Data Model > Info Area > Core
- Locate the Info Area that contains the virtual fields (US, in this case)
- Click on the Mappings cell for the Info Area.
- A list of Info Areas for which mappings exist in this Info Area is displayed. Click on the Fields cell for any of these to proceed.
- All mapped fields, including the virtual field mappings, are displayed. If several Info Areas are mapped to this one, you will have to check them separately within the Mappings table.
Please refer to Mapping for more information on Field Mappings.
Note that Product Enhancement Request AUREASPECS-2918 has been for the consideration of the Development Team, requesting the ability to display the full history for this record type, including changes to all virtual fields.