This article provides the steps required for you to follow whenever you would like to download a Hotfix or an Installer but you are not able to find it in the WORX Portal, or if the existing download link appears to be corrupt.
- Check whether the version you are looking for is listed in our location used for sharing Older Aurea CRM setups.
- If you can't find your installer in our Support Portal, or between our older Aurea CRM setups, then please open a support ticket mentioning the exact version of the installer or hotfix you are looking for, and the vertical (BTB, OTC, FS) Eg: Aurea CRM v11.11 OTC). If the file is listed, but cannot be downloaded due to file corruption, please let us know the exact link that is affected, so that the issue may be addressed.
- Download the Installers/Hotfixes from the S3 Bucket
- Request an SFTP
- Upload the downloaded installer/hotfix to the SFTP.
- Share the SFTP details with the customer.